Hi Kirk

One trick I learned from my generator guy is to hook up the remote start to the
manual on position
This bypass's the auto position and the extra load on the battery

Best I can tell only difference on the Koehler anyway is how fast it starts. On
auto right now
On manual a few seconds delay.

Jay

Peltz power