"Consult your tax advisor"...
Jesse, any advice you give your customer other than the words above could get you into trouble. We're solar installers, not tax advisors. I always pass the buck on this kind of question.
Allan

Allan Sindelar
al...@positiveenergysolar.com
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder and Chief Technology Officer
Positive Energy, Inc., a Certified B CorporationTM
3209 Richards Lane
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507
505 424-1112 office 780-2738 cell
www.positiveenergysolar.com