Hi all -

I had good luck a while back asking ya'lls advice on Kyocera mod replacement
and thought I'd try with Solarex. I read through the archives on the Solarex
threads but haven't come across the answer to my question.

Here it is: I know BP is long out of the game and so I'm not holding out hope.
Still, thought I'd ask. Is there a replacement policy still in effect, in some
form? If so, who can I contact? These mods are about 14 yrs old and show good
voltage but low amperage.

I told the customer not to hold his breath but that I'd look into it for him.

Thanks!

Eric
SunHarvest
(530)798-3738