Hello Jay,

>  For those of us not so adventurous, how well would electrical spray Cleaner
> work?

Good question.  I've never used contact/electrical cleaner for this type of
task.  My guess is, it might work .. but only marginally if at all.  Cleaners
are solvents intended to remove oxidation and organic films (think "oily", as
in waxy buildup, etc).  Some cleaners also include a silicone or other residual
lubricant, which would tend to seal in the remaining contaminents to the
circuit board.  Not good.  Urine, though organic, is water-based, and may or
may not dissolve in the spray cleaner.  This is why I recommended the distilled
water wash, followed by the alcohol rinse.

You could try some spray cleaner for this task  and report the results to the
group.    I'm aways open to adding information to my knowledge base.  :)

(Finding a cooperative mouse may be problematic .... but I'm sure you can come
up with alternatives.)

Dan