Dave,
Coleman discontinued their appropriate models years ago, and Kohler's smaller units will work but are designed more for grid backup. My best recommendation is Generac's 6kW EcoGen unit.
Allan

Allan Sindelar
al...@positiveenergysolar.com
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder and Chief Technology Officer
Positive Energy, Inc., a Certified B CorporationTM
3209 Richards Lane
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507
505 424-1112 office 780-2738 cell
www.positiveenergysolar.com