I've got a Whisper that's not performing and I'm putting this out to the group
in hopes that someone has had a similiar dilemma.

My line to line voltage measurements are the same between the three phases.
However, my line to ground measurements are consistent across only two of the
phase-ground combinations.  The third phase appears to be shorting to ground.

I had the tower down and took the machine off to check the split bolt
connections at the top of the tower for wear/rubbing.  The down tower wiring
checks out.  I opened the wire access on the machine to double check wire
insulation and the wire nut connections.  I unbolted the slip rings and checked
for any sign of a smoking gun there.  Nothing jumped out at me during the
inspection and I'm curious if it might be in the spinner assembly.

With no tech support to turn to I am hoping that someone in the Wrench
community might have had a similiar conundrum at one time.  I'd appreciate
hearing from you if you have.

Many thanks in advance.

Matt Sherald
PIMBY: Power In My BackYard