 Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Higher LVR to force full re-charge in small OGPV
systems
 To: "RE-wrenches" <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
 Date: Thursday, January 2, 2014, 7:37 PM

Hi All,

I've been wondering about the LVD set point for this project and I'm asking
what you all think.
So far 12.0v has been chosen for the LVD and 13.8 LVR.

But IMHO as the PV might do 15-20% at best avg per day, I got to thinking that
at 12v, its around 40-50% SOC, so it might be the system could be off for a few
days as it recharges.

If the LVD was higher then it would bounce around at at higher SOC  with a
lesser chance of off for days and hopefully at least some lights every day.

curious what you think,

thanks,

jay