Hi Ray,

I noticed this discrepancy as well and am confused by their ratings.

Jerry, have you seen anything to either confirm or make you doubt GB's ah
ratings?

Thanks,
Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™

Catamount Solar, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric & Hot Water Incentive Partner
http://www.CatamountSolar.com
802-272-0004