Bob-O
I did that once for a client, I used 3 Yingli 75s , they fit well but the array turned out to be to heavy for the Golf Carts roof frame, stress cracks started showing up. I think I still have the 36 volt charge controller, built by Solar Converters, it never got installed, if you happen to need one its available.

  Carl Hansen
  Hansen&Sun Elect.
  505 470-0770