From: re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Tom Lane
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 7:56 AM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Flashings vs Sealants

I am only going to refer to primarily to asphalt shingles . PLEASE read the
label on the sealant you are using . Our company has used flexible polymer
rubber - based sealants rated for -40 F to 200 F that have good UV
resistance by Ruscoe www.ruscoe.com that make these rubber based sealants in
many colors . They are a high viscosity 1/10 gallon tubes like the BPS-HVAC
1/10 that are a permanent sealant on metal roofs and NEVER completely harden
. They are compatible with asphalt shingles . Read the label on your sealant
, polyurethane tripolymer sealants while excellent sealants ARE NOT
COMPATIBLE WITH ASPHALT SHINGLES . Rusoe will sell direct ( 800 - 293- 8148
) . We have thousands of attachments to asphalt shingles each year WITHOUT
any flashings and never get a leak with Ruscoe and offer all our customers
an insurance guarantee against damage to the roof and contents of the home .
We have been installing since 1977 at our company . Ruscoe has a unique
product that is inexpe  nsive when you buy 12 cases or more especially of 12
tubes that will be delivered by a freight line . Gator Tom

Sent from my iPad

List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

Change email address & settings:

List rules & etiquette: