From: re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Lundberg
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 6:34 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Publicity rights?

I have come across a new (small) installer taking photos of solar projects that
others installed, and promoting them on their web site in their "gallery"
without getting permission or giving any credit to the installer. This seems
unethical, and I'd like to be able to point to a law related to this so that my
sites are not used in this way. Even if a customer gives this person permission
to take a photo of their site, it doesn't make sense that this installer could
imply any credit for this project by using it on their web site. Isn't there
some kind of law that relates to this?
Thanks in advance for your input!
Keep Shining!
Rebecca Lundberg