Same here. Kyocera was very good at providing replacements and covering reasonable labor.
On 6/11/2014 8:20 PM, Jerry Shafer wrote:
David
The KC 120 had some issues with soldered connections on the module looks like a cigarette burn from the back or maybe just a blister, it will be on the shrt side of the module. Anyway it will drop the module in half most of the time or try to work while it burns the poorly soldered connection, it will also get bery hot as it is arcing inside. You need the SN# and call the manufacture if its on there list it might be replaceble they can tell you. As I recall its a C that is the SN that has an issue but check to make sure.
I have replaced entire arrays because of this.