Phil,
I'm not aware of any.

Schneider XW4548 is rated 4500W
Schneider SW series is not yet offered in 48V
Magnum 48V is 4000W
Outback Radian is rated 8000W
Jerry's suggestion of an FX ith an X-240 may be your best bet. The smaller 48V version is rated 25000W.
Exeltech XP is maximum 1100W - that's your closest option on the small side.
Exeltech MX may be worth investigating; I think that they're offered in 1kW modules.

By the way, Positive Energy has a matched pair of 1989-era 48V 2500W 120/240V mod-square inverter/chargers that worked flawlessly for 25 years and still do. Extremely rare, beautifully made, but no current market or use for them. We pulled them out during an upgrade a few years ago, and they're just too nice to trash. Like puppies from the same litter, they are to stay as a matched pair. Anybody want 'em real cheap (S&H+)? (reply off list)
Allan

Allan Sindelar
al...@sindelarsolar.com
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder (Retired), Positive Energy, Inc.
505 780-2738 cell