Jason, I think they were re-branded Eaton inverters. Unlike the modules, they were actually UL listed...

On 2014/6/30, 16:13, Jason Szumlanski wrote:
Does anyone know who manufactured the PV250 inverters from ASP before they went under? Are they private labeled inverters manufactured by others, or is ASP considered the OEM? I was able to find a manual online at least.

Any experience out there with faults in these inverters? I have a feeling our first service call is going to be the first of many in our area. We're implementing a policy that we won't work on the inverters if the system has the fraudulent UL labels on the PV panels. That should be interesting...

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar

List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

List rules & etiquette: