Hi Wrenches.

If you have any questions about this, please let me know off-list.

This post is intended to put to rest the off-topic issues around Magnum's
recent sale. We are working on getting a Magnum manufacturer's tech rep for
this list, which should happen shortly.

The info below comes from Gary Baxter <gbax...@sensata.com>.

"Magnum sold to Sensata Technologies a public company (ST). Sensata also owned
Dimension Inverters which they purchased in 2007. Currently the new division is
Magnum-Dimensions a division of Sensata. Production for both inverter companies
is being consolidated into the Everett WA facility which currently employs +80
people. All Magnum product is being continued along with new product
development for the RE market."

You may have further questions, if so feel free to contact him directly, off
list.