Larry,

I've been checking out the [current] viability of Li+ technologies for RE
systems, and I'm encouraged to hear of the success you've apparently had.
What is the typical kWh size of the battery packs you've been putting together?
Are you sourcing the GBS batteries directly from the manufacturer?

I appreciate both your and Jarmo's comments about the safety concerns with this
rapidly evolving technology.
Feeling good about the long term safety of a large RE-scale Li-ion battery pack
for my customers has been a major stumbling block for me thus far.

Thanks,
-Luke

Luke Christy

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professionalâ„¢: Certification #031409-25
NABCEP Certified Solar Heating Installerâ„¢: Certification #ST032611-03
CoSEIA Certified PV Installer

Solar Gain Services, LLC
PO Box 531
Monte Vista, CO. 81144