How do i access the marketing list?

Hi gang. Here are some other RE listservers that you may qualify for and find useful. If you have any questions, suggestions, comments, or concerns, please contact me off list.

1. RE-Markets
This is for marketing, PR discussions, incentives topics, and other business discussions that do not belong on the RE-Wrenches list. This is a list with archives that are private to list members.

All Wrench list members qualify for this list, including manufacturers and distributors. The RE-Markets list is managed by Bill Roush, and I manage the other lists mentioned below.

Sign up here:

- - - - - - -
2. RE-Bitching
List for complaining about anything RE (RE-Bitching), RE jokes, etc. It has member-only, private archives.

Pro wrenches only qualify for this list.

Sign up here:

- - - - - - -
3. PV-Trades
This list was started for discussions about a solar installers trade association. Private archives. (This list has been very quiet.)

Only pro wrenches qualify for this list.

Sign up here:

- - - - - - -
4. Home-Wind-Tech
This list is strictly for discussing technical and installation-business subjects for the home wind industry. Private archives.

The following will qualify for membership:
wind installers (this list is primarily intended to help them)
wind manufacturer reps that are small-wind techies
academics that are small-wind techies
any NABCEP wind-certified individuals

If you would like to participate in this wind list, just respond to me off list with the following info:
Name:
Email Address you wish to use for the wind list:
Company:
Your profession relative to small-wind:
Your technical level in the industry: