William,
The only framed modules I've seen with a non-conductive frame are BIPV modules.
They were about 34W each and integrated with concrete roof shingles/tiles. I
believe the frame was polycarbonate.
We ended up removing a 6kw system of these because some of the glass started
delaminating around the edges.

What about using Lumos frameless modules?

Benn Kilburn
SkyFire Energy Inc.
780-906-7807