William,
OK, I get it, and what you want makes sense. I too checked out the link. I see that if you do as much battery service as you say, $2,500 isn't too much to pay. Thanks for explaining.
Allan

Allan Sindelar
al...@sindelarsolar.com
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder (Retired), Positive Energy, Inc.
505 780-2738 cell