This and the Solar Edge are interesting options.

This system is really small, probably just 6 modules, so the Solar edge won’t
work as it needs 8 minimum.
The larger TL inverter starts to get expensive, and with any shading I”m going
to get outside the min voltage window pretty quickly.
The APS micros, are a good price point, do two module with one inverter ( and
hopefully two MPPT but I don’t know about that).  And even with the optional
data interface, its still less expensive than the Galvo 1.5.

As  backround, when I installed it, the GC-1000  ( 48vdc input) might have been
the only inverter.  Or around the same time was maybe the trace, and a bit
later the SB2500 came out.

thanks

jay