It would be interesting to know what this contractor was referring to
specifically. I've used Great Stuff extensively in buildings insulated with 1/2
lb polyurethane foam and haven't noticed any obvious adherence or other
compatibility issues. I believe Icynene is usually a more dense 2 lb product. I
wonder if there is some kind of chemical incompatibility. Anyone else know
about this?

-Luke

On Nov 19, 2015, at 8:25 AM, Jason Szumlanski
<ja...@floridasolardesigngroup.com> wrote:

> A​n insulation contractor mentioned to me that Great Stuff is "not
> compatible" with Icynene. I took that to mean it doesn't adhere. Perhaps he
> meant that it isn't as effective.
>
> Jason
>
> ​

Luke Christy

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™: Certification #031409-25
NABCEP Certified Solar Heating Installer™: Certification #ST032611-03

Solar Gain Services, LLC
PO Box 531
Monte Vista, CO. 81144
sgsrenewab...@gmail.com