We've been running a Staber here for the last 20+ years on OB FX3524 with no problems related to the inverter. It's had a few other problems which would be expected of a machine that had to deal with 1,000's of cloth diaper washes and then raising of our family. Have sold a couple others to customers also and no complaints coming back.

Staber is somewhat unique in that I guess you could call a service guy to fix it but they are geared up to send you the part for a fix which includes good instructions and phone support, which we have always done. I appreciate the low water and power usage of this machine. It may be true that it doesn't clean quite as well however, it may more to do with the save-the-planet, whole wheat, non-GMO soap we use. Not as sexy looking as the major manu's machines but a solid product made in the USA.

Bill