What I've seen lately in my Spam box, advertised at the usual ridiculous price, is for low wattage Solarworld modules. We currently are installing 285 and 290 watt models, and what was being offered were 260 and under. Either they're knock offs, or someone is moving some really old stock. This would be a clever way for Chinese manufacturing to circumvent the tariff I suppose.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician