Hi Pat;

HI Pat;

No disrespect in either direction.  I always appreciate everyone's views.
Larry's Gigavac solenoid looks good too, but my read of 690.71 looks like I still need an OCPD within 5 ft of the batteries, as well. I'm already using substantial Midnite products for the actual "PV Circuit" Rapid Disconnect, so I will probably do further "cobbling" with their RT Breakers and enclosures to meet the battery side requirements. It still is amazing that this is not being addressed by any of the inverter manufacturers. But hey, I'm just some hippy Drumpf brain from no where's ville, so what do I know?

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician