Wrenches
We got one, takes a long time to set up, it works great but it seams either we
got a 1 story or a high rise. We also have a crane which is a little costly to
deploy but sure looks cool. Something else we use up to 3 stories is a sizzer
truck, the whole box lifts up to the height, picked it up from a military
auction, was a plane loading truck. Works well for OSHA
Jerry

<d...@ecotechenergy.com> </div><div>Date:05/26/2016  12:26 PM  (GMT-10:00)

I'm curious if anyone has updates to this thread 3 years later. What are people
using to lift modules to the roof?

I've been looking at ladder hoists online and wondering how well they'd work in
practice. Any experience or advice?

Thanks,

Dana

Dana Brandt