The utility feed-in meters right off the inverter, then separately demand meter
off of the load-side meter.

Which means I need to load shift the solar to offset the building loads just
shy of net zero, then export the excess on the feed-in meter (because you can’t
net meter). I could set it up with a bunch of small inverters and subarrays,
and use contactors to switch A/B the inverters one at a time between the demand
side and export side. But I thought there must be product solutions for this
already. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Troy Harvey