Hello Battery Wrenches,

I have installed about 35 of the Magnum PT-100 charge controllers since
November 2015. I have had about 10 fail, another one just today. The problem we
have is the same every time: network communications fail which causes other
problems until you remove the network cable from the controller. The controller
functions fine otherwise.

Some failed upon installation, some after a few weeks, others have lasted
several months. Magnum has been making changes to the controller to try and fix
it.  Has anyone else had a PT-100 failure?

Thank you,

Larry