My guess is that in your case the GTPV will just help alleviate the volt drop situation. I wouldn't start adding transformers, etc until you are having a problem. Put in the contract that this extra cost may be necessary for proper function, but I would keep it as a backup. Based on the numbers you just mentioned, you would only be selling a surplus of 30 amps, and the existing wire should be adequate for that.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician