Wrenches,
What are you using for an onsite label maker, as opposed to labels you have pre
made or ordered?
I'm in the market for a new one.

I've been using a Brady IDxpert (
https://www.bradyid.com/en-us/products/printers-barcode-scanners-and-laminators/portable-printers-and-accessories/idxpert-labeling-printer-and-accessories
 ) that has been discontinued  however the cartridges are still available.

Some things I didn't like about this one was....
-- that the small screen display made it impossible to oversee the entire label
before printing it, so it was difficult to know if, for example, your numbers
were lining up on different lines...meaning if you were listing voltages and
currents, each on its own line, then it was difficult to get the numbers to
line up (if you care about a neat looking label, which I do)
--it creates a lot of waste material like unprinted label material before and
after the printed portion. The cartridges are not cheap so that doesn't help.
--it is not very user-friendly until you are quite familiar with it...to get
the font sizes right, bold/regular font, and the above mentioned issue with
lining things up. This again, creates a lot of wasted label material.

Cheers,

Benn Kilburn
SkyFire Energy Inc.