Hey Drake,

Because of the very low cost of producing power by PV solar, I always recommend
a standard, high efficiency refrigerator. It doesn’t makes sense to by
speciality refrigerators that cost 2-4 times times the price of ‘off the shelf”
brands. Many brands have models that use about 1 kWh per day. That means you
can make the power it takes to operate it for under $500.

Look here at kWh/Year:
https://www.energystar.gov/most-efficient/me-certified-refrigerators

Larry