Tom,
I commented on a few different products on a thread with a similar subject line
as this one, none of which would impede airflow significantly, IMO.
However they will require maintenance similar to cleaning out your
gutters/eavestroughs as wind-blown debris gets trapped along the upper rows.

Sent from my iPhone