From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf
Of Darryl Thayer
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 12:08 PM
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] lithium battereis

Hello Jay and Larry.
As I mentioned I have had experience with only 3 systems,  I have another one
coming up.  The charge controller problem has occurred in all of my systems,
But this is perhaps a misunderstanding on my part.  I used manufactures data,
trying to attain maximum life.  As mentioned by others, I would not install a
system without BMS built in.

I am interested in powerwall-2 AC as it seems to have some advantage in no
export, and the glamour of LI.  I have not been able to get one, except through
giving the project to a competitor.  Does anyone else make a similar product?
And does anyone have information on the actual product as far as pass-through
and turn-down for no export systems?

Thanks to both of you and others for the information.

List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

List rules & etiquette: