From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On
Behalf Of David Palumbo
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 9:31 AM
To: Wrench List
Subject: [RE-wrenches] BenQ AUO AC Unison modules

Wrenches,
6 years ago we put in a few systems using AC modules from BenQ AUO called AC
unison. That product looks like it has been discontinued. Does anybody know
if there is any support for these AC Modules and their monitoring device? My
on line search turned up very little.

Thanks,
Dave Palumbo
Independent Power