http://aquionenergy.com/faqs/ <http://aquionenergy.com/faqs/>
We are coming out with the new improved, latest and greatest Aquion but if you
are a former customer you are SCREWED. The ultimate in customer service and
confidence. Should inspire lots of new buyers!

Can I call you about supporting the old product?
Unfortunately Aquion Energy can no longer support the old product in any way
(phone, email, in person). While this is unfortunate, Aquion no longer has the
resources or tools to do so.
What is the status of the warranty on my old batteries?
All of the warranties on existing Aquion products are now void.