Chris,

Although we've primarily used it only for fusing strings and not for
combining strings OnSite Energy has had success with the Midnite Solar
MNPV10 1000V.  Our electricians liked the size and weight of the box and if
you're already familiar with Midnite combiners such as the PV6 it's very
straightforward.  You state you're looking for a "fused disco combiner"
however so perhaps you need something more robust than the touch-safe
disconnect aspect?  If so this product is obviously not for you, but I
thought I'd suggest it in case it's useful.

Take care,
Sam

--
Sam Haraldson, Installation Manager