An internet search of "solar pond aeration" turned up a variety of options.

I was trying to find the company I had used for new installs in CO and
repair of existing systems but did not locate that company.

Dana Orzel                              Great Solar Works, Inc.

C - 208.721.7003                       d...@solarwork.com

Idaho Contractor - # 028765         Idaho PV # 028374

NABCEP # 051112-136                        <http://www.solarwork.biz>
www.solarwork.biz

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"