Hi wrenches,

The older generation micros (M190s, M210s, M215s, M250s, S280s) all
communicated at 144kHz, line to neutral and communicated with the old EMUs, the
oval Envoys, and the Envoy-S system monitors.

The new IQ micros (IQ 6, IQ 6+, IQ 7, IQ 7+, and IQ 7X) no longer have a
neutral, so we had to go to a new communication protocol which is 110kHz, line
to line.

You would need a new IQ Envoy for pairing with the new IQ micros in addition to
the existing system monitor.

If your customer wants to stick with HIT modules similar to the Sanyo's they
had originally, then you can pair the Panasonic HIT modules with our IQ 7X
micros.  We have a module compatibility tracker online here:

https://enphase.com/en-us/support/module-compatibility

Cordially,

Nick Soleil

Enphase Energy Product Manager

(707) 763-4784 x7267  // office

(707) 321-2937  // cell

[Enphase_esig_logo6.jpg]<https://enphase.com/>

Energy Evolved<http://enphase.com>™

Powering What’s Next™ | The Enphase Energy Management System<http://ow.ly/HbVS3>

NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer #03262011-300

California C10 Licensed Electrician #986315

Texas Master Electrician #284451