Ray,
Do you feel that these are different from the microfractures or snail trails
that were  reported widely across the industry a couple of years ago?
Glenn
Sent from my 'smart' phone so please excuse spelling and typos.
------ Original message------From: RayDate: Tue, Aug 14, 2018 10:24 AMTo:
RE-wrenches;Cc: Subject:[RE-wrenches] Cell Cracks
Hi All;

I've had a colleague ask that I post a couple pictures of what appears
to be cracks in cells under the glass.  The glass is not damaged.  These
are Sun Edison modules, so apparently no warranty.  Has anyone seen
this, and are these possibly dangerous (hot spots) or is this nothing to
worry about?  An Infrared camera did not show any issues.

As always your invaluable input is always appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Ray Walters
Remote Solar