Hi Garrison,

This is a new one for me - normally we always balance everything when
dealing with paralleled conductors. NEC 310.10(H) talks about conductors in
parallel and I can't see anything the explicitly forbids what you
explained. To be safe, I think it is worth contacting the PE to double
check that they were aware that there are three sets of parallel conductors
on each phase.

August
Luminalt