R600 can be harder to service NA. A client bought a Korean brand (can't
remember which one) last year and it had a leak. There was not any service
for them in California and they gave him his money back.

On Mon, 10 Sep
2018 17:15:02 +0000, MiJo Nels  wrote:     (Small clarification)* R600 is
actually Isobutane, and if anyone wants me to extol the virtues of these
refrigerants for use in North America, don't stop me from ranting. Europe
has been using these (R600-R601 and other blends) hydrocarbon based
refrigerants for well over twenty years now with good success. They are
more environmentally benign as well.
   Get Outlook for Android

-------------------------
 FROM: RE-wrenches  on behalf of Tump
 SENT:
Monday, September 10, 2018 6:14:47 AM
 TO: RE-wrenches
 SUBJECT: Re:
[RE-wrenches] Off-grid refrigerator    Blomberg appliances offer full size
AC fridges using 1.2A for the smaller unit to 1.9A full size. Both have
freezers. LED interior lightning and use R600 which is alcohol. My clients
LOVE these units and my batteries based systems do too!
https://www.blombergappliances.com/products/refrigerators.html [1]
   On