Mr. Miller
I did not nor would l ever say you don't get your hands dirty, conduit work
is not much different than riding a bike, the best way to stay on top of
what ever you do is to practice. l to have been in the trades since the
70's. lm also a pilot and both require hands on behind the wheel skill and
brain. Developing connections that includes eye hand feel of what you are
operating that as l as sure you have comes with using the tools and knowing
the feel in you hands not on a video on a screen. There are many people
either entering our trade as a result of retraining or through ROP private
or public programs that watch u tube videos and think they are masters of
the trade before ever picking up a bender, this is what l am referring to.
Jerry