Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Trace SW4024 not selling.
From: Chris Schaefer <ch...@solarandwindfx.com>
Date: Mon, November 12, 2018 5:00 am
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>

Also don't forget to set the (18) Grid Usage Timer

Christopher

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 1:35 AM, <toddc...@finestplanet.com> wrote:
and the yellow "line tie" led should be on.

todd

On Sunday, November 11, 2018 9:30pm, "Ray" <r...@solarray.com> said:

I'm sure you did this, but did you set menu 9 (Inverter Setup) - Grid Usage to "SELL"  ?  Its a whole separate menu heading than "Battery Selling".  That was always a bit of a pain to have to set it in 2 different menu headings.
Ray Walters Remote Solar 303 505-8760