Hi Drake

I vote for option 3: run like the wind. If you touch it you own it. With that
voltage variation there has to be some deterioration, so the bank will never
run right no matter what you do. Of course if you change anything it will be
your fault that it doesn’t work.

If anything, I’d recommend that you tell the guy his bank was installed in a
way guaranteed to ruin it and that it is in fact ruined. Then lace up your
track shoes and sprint. If you take the job to replace it he will always harbor
a suspicion that you just wanted to make the money on a new battery bank.

The most important client is the one you don’t take.

Hilton Dier III
Renewable Energy Design
Missisquoi River Hydro LLC