I have used these below. The last final issue of solar pro had a great
article on bifacial. On a tracker in the snow or sand they are pretty
amazing if done right. The old Sanyo bi facials had water problems.

https://www.prismsolar.com/
Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where
powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [1]
e-mail
offgridso...@sti.net [2]
text 209 813 0060

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 10:38:48
-0500, Jason Szumlanski  wrote:      I'm curious about this, too. I'm
looking for something that accepts MLPE bolted to the frame and has a good
wind rating.   Jason Szumlanski Florida Solar Design Group
  On Thu,
Jan 3, 2019 at 2:19 AM Wayne Irwin  wrote:   Does anyone have a source for
bi-facial or double glass modules with frames?

  Wayne Irwin

President
 License #CVC56695
 State Licensed Solar Contractor