Hi Laura,

First thing I would try is to update the firmware.  Eeprom is a type of
memory so maybe you have a bad board but I have remedied this error with a
firmware update.

Here is what works with Schneider tech support last I checked:
(833)391-8640 option 8

Good luck

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 4:28 PM Laura Conchelos <lauraconche...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Howdy,
> I have a Schneider 4048 being used off-grid and it keeps turning off. It
> shows errors 52-56, all of which are EEPROM ERROR. There is no fault
> light and the inverter can be turned on again and runs for a couple of
> hours before it seems to happen again. In the manual it says: "Clear the
> fault and check the latest configuration made or any recent
> configurations. If fault detection reoccurs or occurs frequently, service
> is required." I can't think of anything I configured that would cause
> this. And Schneider has you fill out a web form rather than answer a phone
> call apparently. Does anyone have a good tech support number for Schneider?
>
> Thanks!
> Laura
>
> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:

Mac Lewis

*"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates*