If you locate the envoy in a metal enclosure the WiFi connection will most
likely not work.
________________________________
From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> on behalf of
Christopher Warfel <cwar...@entech-engineering.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 2:43:04 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Enphase Envoy in PVC J-Box

If you are using the IQ Combiner, the wiring diagram is on the inside cover.
Coming from the array, L1, L2 and G. Going to the utility interconnection, L1,
L2, G, N.  L1, L2 into the 20a breakers, G to the G busbar, N to the N busbar.
It's all there and is a nice package I think.  My personal preference is to use
manufacturer's equipment instead of making my own. I don't know if the AHJ
would complain about non-listed equipment in the case of making your own DAS
center. The Envoy may need a button pushed once in a while.  I have asked
customers to do this to save a trip. The Enphase "package" is safe for them to
do that.  I hope I did not miss your question. Chris