Hi William -

I would stick with tin coated copper battery cable lugs. The tin coating
adds corrosion resistance to the copper - this is especially important for
battery connections which already have a tendency to corrode. The ground
lugs we all historically used on our racking systems should have been all
tin coated copper (or now there are some tin coated aluminum) lugs with
stainless hardware for the same reason.

August

Luminalt