Hello all,

I am working on an orphaned Schneider XW +6848 system, end it looks like the
original installer threw away the green AUX plug, which you use for the remote
inverter on/off switch, the AUX output, etc. I’m hoping that somebody here
might know where I might be able to buy a replacement, or if there is a part
number/name that I could search for.

I started by calling Schneider tech-support, and I got a very nice guy on the
phone who told me that he would find the information and email it to me. That
was on Thursday, and I have not heard back from them, so I figured I’d reach
out to you all.

Thank you so much!
Kienan

Maxfield Solar