I have used Nuvation BMS with Nissan Leaf batteries in a off grid hone.
They have been running for 2 years and the cells are staying within 0.02
volts.
There are a lot of parameters to set but their tech help is great. They can
drive 4 relays based on almost anything you can think of and they also have
modbus output.
David Katz

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 2:47 PM Andrew Truitt <atru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wrenches - I have an opportunity to take possession of some lightly used 2
> kWh Lishen LFP battery packs for next to nothing.  What's the catch?  No
> BMS.  Anyone have any experience retrofitting a BMS on Li+ batteries?  This
> looks interesting <http://electrodacus.com/>, and this EV BMS
> <https://www.orionbms.com/>is theoretically compatible with PV, but I'd
> love to compare with something a little more proven.
>

> *Regards, *
>

> *Andrew Truitt*
>
> www.dr.ventures
> d: 202.486.7507
>
> NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional ID: 032407-66
> Colorado Journeyman Electrician License No.: 600132
>
> [image: Logo]
>

> The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
> specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
> this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
> If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
> follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
> occur in the future.
>
> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:

David Katz Sent from Gmail Mobile