Just a note about midnite's SOB rapid shutdown system. It does not seem to
work with all inverters. I was recently helping someone with a Princeton
Power Systems inverter add in rapid shutdown. There was some kind of line
noise coming from the inverter that was causing the rapid shutdown system
to not work at all. It held the string voltage down even when it should not
have. The only way to get the string voltage back up was to physically
disconnect the PV from the inverter. So we had to pull the rapid shutdown
and will need to find another solution.

Cheers,
Dave

*Dave Tedeyan, PE*
Senior Engineer | Taitem Engineering, PC

110 South Albany Street | Ithaca, NY 14850
o. *607.277.1118 x121*  f. 607.277.2119
www.taitem.com

Solar • Sustainability • Energy • Design
B-Corporation Best for the World 2018 Honoree